IPL Auction 2023 Till the 16th season of IPL, these players got the highest salary, including Mahendra Singh Dhoni on number 1, Rohit Sharma on second, Virat Kohli on third. Some retired players are also included in this.
Preparations for the 16th season of the Indian Premier League (IPL), the world-watched league, are going on in full swing. Today i.e. on December 23, the IPL 2023 auction is to begin at 2: 30 pm in Kochi.
There are many advantages of playing in this league, such as being recognized all over the world, raining money and the special thing is that players get a chance to play for their country’s national team on the basis of better performance. Today, through this article, we are telling you about the Top-10 players who earn the most in IPL history.
IPL Auction 2023: These players have got the highest salary in history
1. Mahendra Singh Dhoni (MS Dhoni) – ₹ 1,648,400,000
2. Rohit Sharma – ₹ 1,626,000,000
3. Virat Kohli – ₹ 1,582,000,000
4. Suresh Raina – ₹ 1,107,400,000
5. AB De Villiers – ₹ 1,025,165,000
6. Suresh Narine – ₹ 1,012,478,000
7. Gautam Gambhir – ₹ 946,200,000
8. Ravindra Jadeja – ₹ 930,100,000
9. Yuvraj Singh – ₹ 846,050,000
10. Shikhar Dhawan – ₹ 835,500,000
Biggest bid ever in IPL auction
Some players have got the biggest bids in the history of IPL. In this, in the year 2021, Rajasthan Royals bought Chris Morris for Rs 16.25 crore. In 2015, Delhi Capitals bought Yuvraj Singh for 16 crores. Dinesh Karthik was bought by RCB in 2019 for Rs 10.5 crore. Varun Chakravarthy was bought by Punjab Kings for 8.4 Crores in 2020, Shimron Hetmyer was bought by Delhi Capitals for Rs 7.75 Crores in 2021, Jhye Richardson was bought by Punjab Kings for 14 Crores in 2021