Junk Food Craving Who doesn’t like Burger Pizza and chocolate? Knowing that these things can seriously harm our health, we still consume junk food every day to relax the heart and stomach.
We all know that junk food is not only healthy, it can also seriously harm our health. Due to which you can become a victim of many serious diseases like heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, heart attack and many more in the long run. So do not eat without thinking or just to satisfy hunger. Always make your diet wisely.
Many people see 8-9 hours of sleep as a weakness, and therefore sleep less. According to research, if you sleep less, it increases your desire to eat junk food.
Let us know about 6 such reasons, due to which the desire to eat junk food increases in people
1. In a recent research, the activity of the brain was analyzed. Also, people who slept for 9 hours were compared with people who slept 4 hours. In which it was found that people who do not get enough sleep, their body is also affected. They are in search of comfort, whether it is a hug or a junk food.
2. In a stressful situation, our body releases a stress hormone called cortisol. It has been proved in science that the consumption of fat and sugar-rich things works to make us feel relaxed. Consumption of junk and sugar is also a kind of intoxication, after eating for a few days you get addicted to it. A research also says that sugar lowers the level of cortisol and calms the signals of stress reaching the brain.
3. Hormones can cause chaos in the body during menstruation or when a woman is pregnant. Hormones like leptin and serotonin, which coordinate your gut and brain, can trigger an extremely intense craving in no time.
4. Ever wondered why it is advised to chew 32 times before swallowing food? Chewing 32 times seems like a difficult task, because people want to finish the meal in 5 to 10 minutes. So the time has come to change our habit. If you eat too fast, it can lead to a lack of proper communication between the gut and the brain, you do not feel satisfied and end up overeating.
5. Sometimes we mistake the sign of thirst as hunger. If we do not drink enough water or there is a lack of protein in the food, then it will not satisfy our hunger even after eating food and we will turn towards junk food.
6. Due to lack of nutrition, our heart remains towards certain types of food. For example, a lack of magnesium makes you crave chocolate, nuts, or beans.
Disclaimer: The advice and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purpose only and should not be taken as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns