Brief overview of heart attack: As if the risk of heart attack is increasing. From children to old people, everyone is at risk of heart disease. Heart attack is considered to be one of the major heart diseases, which is spreading rapidly all over the world. If it is not treated at the right time, there is also a possibility of death.
Major causes of heart attack:
Age: Over the age of 45 for men, and over 55 for women are more likely to have a heart attack.
Diet: Irregular diet due to busy lifestyle, eating junk food, or eating more spicy food leads to heart attack.
Genetics: A high risk of heart attack can also be inherited.
Blood pressure: Due to high blood pressure, there is unnecessary stress on the heart.
Obesity: Being overweight puts a strain on the heart.
Addiction: Smokers and drug abusers are at risk of heart attacks.
Mental stress: Shift workers who do stressful jobs, or who go through prolonged stress in their personal lives can face an increased risk of heart attack.
Apart from these, angina ie lack of oxygen in the heart, high cholesterol level, physical inactivity and diabetes are risk factors for heart attack.
Apart from these, angina i.e. lack of oxygen in the heart, high cholesterol level, physical inactivity and diabetes are the risk factors of heart attack.
How to check for early warnings?:
Heart attack symptoms vary from person to person. And even the same person’s heart attack can be different from the last one they had. Chest pain or pressure is the most common symptom of a heart attack. Knowing the symptoms of a heart attack is important for early detection and prompt treatment. Keep in mind that in your everyday life, take care of your health as much as you take care of your loved ones.
Early warning of heart problems:
Heart attack symptoms are different in women and men. A study has shown that more women have heart problems than men.
Heart attack symptoms in women:
Women often ignore these definite symptoms of heart attack by considering them as minor.
● Pain in the chest and breast of women, severe pain in the upper part of the body i.e. neck, back, teeth, arms and shoulder bone.
● Dizziness, feeling restless, or vertigo, nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, etc. appear more in women than in men. This is often due to a blockage in the right artery that carries blood deep into the heart.
Symptoms of heart attack in men:
Heart attack symptoms are often found to be similar in men and women. Although these 3 symptoms of heart attack found in men are main-
● Continuous snoring and not being able to draw enough oxygen while sleeping can be signs of heart attack. Lack of sleep increases the risk of heart attack. It should be treated as soon as possible.
● Pain in the feet while walking can be a sign of heart attack. Due to narrowing of the arteries and obstruction of blood flow, less blood reaches the joints, abdomen and head and pain occurs in the legs due to lack of blood.
● Abdominal pain and upper back pain.
Treatment needed to recover from heart disease:
Changing lifestyle, wrong eating habits and unhealthy eating habits have damaged our heart, however there are some ways or means by adopting which you can recover from your heart attack very easily.
Disclaimer: The tips and tricks given in the article are for general information purpose only and should not be taken as professional medical advice. If you have any questions or concerns, consult your doctor immediately.